We specialise in preparing monthly or quarterly management accounts. These are particularly important for businesses who do not have their own in-house accountant and should be a major part of the management process for any forward-thinking business. We recommend a format that includes profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow on a month by month basis, with forecasts through to the year end.
Particular benefits are:
- Management are in control of the accounting function
- Cash flow problem areas are highlighted early and remedies sought
- Management can quickly identify trends, both good and bad, and act upon them
- Business planning can be integrated within forecasts and monitored on a monthly basis
- Tax planning is made more efficient as the trading performance is known throughout the year
- Banks are well advised of business performance and funding becomes an easier task
- The value of a business is often higher as any prospective purchaser can easily identify current performance rather than historical figures
You may also be interested in our Bookkeeping services.